Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where To Buy Remington Mcs

GRAZIE

I had promised myself to spend weeks in a couple of hours at my blog, but these two hours I can hardly find them.
probably would not have written anything today if I had not even found in my last post, a comment totally unexpected ..... to Orlando Pizzolato.
Well! What can I say? I just did a great pleasure!
I already wrote that in the technical workshop organized by the Jute, last weekend, I got to talk to me and seemed very positive towards our environment and the activity of ultramaratoneti us.
Even his mere presence had an important meaning, but it was above all the commitment he has promised to continue for the foreseeable future, which gave me great confidence.
I know that will not be easy to find spaces for our discipline.
Moreover, very few know that there are races that go beyond the marathon.
When acquaintances ask me what races I run and start to talk about 100 km, I stare and ask me: "But then you run a bike?", "No walking!", "But you're all crazy! " I respond.
It 's why I have made a bit' Running outlet.
If they do not help to raise awareness of our sport, then there is hope.
And the world of Tarquinia was a good opportunity to talk about us and dell'ultramaratona.
I am sure that with the commitment that Orlando Pizzolato has promised to continue to give us some 'more space and visibility, you can still grow, both as practitioners and as quality of results.
then publicly thank Orlando Pizzolato for his words and his speech last Sunday, but especially for what they will do for the ultramarathon.
Of course I thank all those who commented on my post.
Slowly (very slowly ....) I'm taking a run at a decent pace to be competitive again in the marathon on .....
It will take some more 'weeks of challenging workouts, but for June, when the next world there will be about 100 km in Belgium, I'm sure you can make a good impression ..... maybe with a reporter of "Running" following our trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment