Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good Low-budget Microphones

Mother of pearl and light fire


until yesterday I indulged in feel free, all natural and, ultimately, its a beast . Every time I walked into one of the rooms of his home, holding him very clear, waiting for his words: naked before me, now - uncertain if the tone of his eighth there was gracefully or intransigence.

With reverence then dropped the garments of the maid of honor. I was then ready. Squinting his eyes feel better investigated. Say the rhythm of my breath, so that by the graces of the body effluisse the full gift of myself, suspended, attracted, malleable and excited, both by his caresses from her lashes.

And as I stripped my clothes so his order, to revere him and wish him farewell in a peaceful and good night. In fact, I never shared his bed, his sleeping and never rested the edge of his dream. Flower back to my fence and there, I went to bed on the bare earth, gathering as a sunflower in the starlight.

The nakedness of a woman next to a man (rich) clothing is a fresco painting from yesterday that gives color to his new home.

not force him to call me more, more discreet and yet still, however, resented having to make mention of what is expected of me. From now on only dress and decorum of my figure will the reflection of red, orange, yellow or white, that of fire and light on my skin.

no more veils, barefoot, covered only my jewels, scented with naked youth, my Lord, I will cheer with this unique adornment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment