Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Make Your Own Entrance

ORMAI MANCA POCO

Ci siamo, il count down segna meno 2 giorni.
Emozioni? Tante e per fortuna positive!
Le sensazioni fisiche sono ottime, l'infortunio al polpaccio è quasi del tutto sparito e quando corro la mia mind does not think more.
In these days of uninterrupted rain, moisture from rain forest and a warm mid-spring (today the thermometer was 23 ° at noon when I raced, with 75% humidity) my training took place very well and this gives me great confidence for Saturday.
are days that I think about how I will run the world, if you follow my instinct is to run faster with a little 'margin and in recovery or trying to run "man".
Everything will depend on the rhythm that the other participants will want to hold at first. If
start at 3'30 "-3 '40" certainly let them go otherwise I'll try to risk something .... maybe!
Si perchè ci vuole sempre un grande rispetto per una distanza così lunga e, il primo avversario da battere è soprattutto la tua fatica.
Probabilmente deciderò un attimo dopo lo sparo che ritmi tenere, in base alle mie sensazioni del momento, al percorso che, nella prima parte, si presenta abbastanza impegnativo, alle condizioni climatiche (pioggia, vento, umidità, caldo, freddo,....), e anche alla situazione tattica che si verrà a creare.
In mente so bene a che ritmi posso correre per tantissimi km in una situazione ambientale "neutra" ma tutto diventerà "relativo" alla situazione che troveremo sabato mattina.
Baldini ad Atene nel 2004 disse:"O vinco o muoio!".
Io dico più semplicemente:"Arriverò Tarquinia, having given everything I have in my body ..... hoping not to have too much in front. "
Yeah Because of very strong opponents, there are many and many a personal best of my.
At this point I wanted to do some thoughts that I have done in these days that are not closely related to the speech "world".
First, I originally started this blog mainly for myself, because I liked the idea of \u200b\u200bre-reading my emotions and my thoughts on to some argument, a few months, and in fact, every time I go back and reread some posts, such as the smugglers or the World Cup last year.
Then I realized that, to read there are also many other people I have shown affection, respect and friendship that I have always encouraged and urged to continue on this road, some written comments of appreciation, more and more I write email I send text messages, here ..... Saturday is for them to try to give everything I have in my body!
Some people do not respect me that much, but it is not a problem! I accept criticism and controversy, just be done with civility and education and the foundations that have "real" source.
The second (and this has nothing to do with anything the world) know Rafa Nadal? It 's the number one tennis player in the world, you know what he did? Declined to participate in the ATP Masters (tournament that brings together the best 8 giocatori al mondo in due gironi all'italiana, con semifinali incrociate e finale e che decreta il campione del mondo per la stagione in corso) e che gli avrebbe garantito un bonus di 1,5 milioni di dollari solo partecipando (senza contare poi gli eventuali premi) per essere al 100% per la finale di Coppa Davis con la Spagna in Argentina la settimana dopo.
Capite? Ha rinunciato a 1,5 milioni di dollari sicuri per giocare al top per il suo paese, per la sua nazione, la finale della Coppa Davis.
Qualcuno dirà:"Beh! Tanto di soldi lui ne ha già tanti!", è vero! Ma sono sempre 1,5 milioni di dollari ed il titolo di campione del mondo contro il voler rappresentare a tutti i costi il suo paese in una finale di Davis "terribile" (The environment) in Argentina. Nadal
Great!
I am a bit 'out of context "race" because this thing I was very impressed .... welcome!
Well! Now I'm going to make me the last Tecar calf and prepare for the bag.
I hope to tell the world on a large 100 km and I promise that I will give 'ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment