Friday, December 12, 2008

How Long Does Don Quai Take To Work

COME PROCEDE......

How do the training?
I would say pretty well, especially because they are moderately satisfied, though light years away from an acceptable condition, I can run without feeling bad anywhere, which is extremely positive!
The three weeks of almost complete absence from the race, they have achieved their goal: to dispose of me injuries that I had completely pulled during the preparation for last world.
Now that I am pretty well, I'm trying to do everything you need to do to avoid accidents or own: a lot of fitness, such as stretching and joint mobility.
to comfort me then, is the fact that, last year at this point of preparation (at the end of 2nd week) I was much slower in doing much more effort.
I also changed something with the strengthening in the gym and this may, initially, slow down further, but later on, give me some advantages in terms of strength and power especially in the shorter distances and uphill. I want to
correre (nonostante le caterbe d'acqua che mi sto prendendo....) e di faticare; spero che questa voglia rimanga sempre intatta in attesa della prossima stagione agonistica e di una condizione ottimale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment