Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Night In Paris Streaming Hilton

NATALE

I write this post after a week since my last intervention on this blog.
It was a very busy week ..... works speak.
workouts are progressing well, according to the program, and the physical condition is, slowly, returning to levels at least "good enough"!
Sure! I still go very slowly, I struggle and I still have 4 pounds heavier than my ideal weight but at this point the preparation is good even then.
change the subject, I wanted to make a wish everyone!
hope it's not meant to be a simple "well past the holidays and have fun!" but rather: "Try to understand the true meaning of Christmas."
Christmas should not just be a large eat and spend and spread but also something very deep and spiritual.
I hope you will be able to find the time, but especially the desire to understand that these are busy days not only to shop, prepare or arrange for travel and holiday dinners, but also to approach the "vero Natale" nel miglior modo possibile.
Ognuno poi ha la sua "concezione" del Natale, l'importante è che non sia solo "materiale".
Questo è l'augurio che faccio a chi legge il mio blog e che faccio anche a me stesso e ai miei cari.
Buon Natale!

0 comments:

Post a Comment