Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mb Sher Cricket Bat Used By

Letter to the Lady of the Lilacs


What I like does not matter, Madam. Thank you for telling taught. If ever I have something to love, I'll keep it a secret for me.

Yesterday I caught you tired, I did not give the honor to me.

I sincerely regret that he had lost, too much distraction or casually, an opportunity to appreciate your experience.

If you expect more from me, I ask forgiveness. I underestimated how much demanded my Lady, or have not been able to respond to it as you would expect.

Mi onoro dell’amichevole considerazione di cui m’avete tuttavia fatto oggetto. Tanto immeritevole perché non ho giustificazioni al deludente mio comportamento. Non vi ho in effetti ringraziata. Né privatamente, per timore di infrangere un divieto, né pubblicamente, per la mia presunzione. In realtà non avevo ragioni di pensare che l’essere cortese e seducente con voi potesse significare mancanza di rispetto verso la mia Signora.

Vogliate accettare l'invito che riceverete dal gruppo della Cerva, la quale vi offre il suo pieno rispetto, Signora dei Lillà.

Per riparare alla mie manchevolezze, sempre che lo vogliate, farò supplice richiesta to my Lord that I may ask me for a few days, at your unconditional service, the Lilac Lady.

assured that the contents of this letter will not be hidden from the eyes of my Lady.

yours.

Annotation of Deer for his absolute lordship. As you know

recognize, my Lady, the letter published here is slightly different from the real one, but it does not upset the best intentions and meanings.

If there had disobeyed him, Madam, impulsively sending this letter to the Lilac Lady, without your prior reading, I could have avoided this unseemly e maldestra correzione.

Riconosco che nella lettera originaria ho avuto il torto di rendere equivoca l’autorità della Signoria vostra, che intendo ora confermare Assoluta.

Porgo a voi e alla Signora dei Lillà le mie umili scuse: per la cattiva forma della mia prima lettera; e per le considerazioni psicologiche espresse, tra l’altro incompetenti, che non avevo diritto alcuno di formulare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment