Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Garden Flowerpot Sale




Chiamami a te, Signora del Tempo. Prendimi, per un'ora, per una notte, finché il sonno non ci vinca. Emozionami. Denudami dal regret of never having been yours, before I turn to belong to the one I'm looking for, the one who still did not know, that still does not know how to meet tomorrow on its way.
You have already forged irons for me. Close it around my wrists. Watch the hands that reach out sincerely to you. Look forward without hesitation, guilty confesses, shameless in their desire to atone for my carelessness in your presence. Crime and Punishment merge into a single image. Strains.
I am guilty of invocations. Whether your decision to take me. Bend my limbs to the rigor of the discipline. Contemplate satisfied morbid humility with which he submits to your requirements.
If you want to caress, for you will expand the beat of my heart. If you want to question me, I will tell you of my soul. If you want to test my endurance, I'll read every sign on the back of your whip. If you want to be honored, you whisper to your ear hears a beauty.
spent that hour, spent that night, I'll be strong. I will beg you not to be overly yours. Will not increase my regret that, because your gift will match my immense loyalty.
She will belong, the one I am still looking, any right shall have any memory of that time that I've had.
If you wish, put them in irons, these hands. Call him to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment